5 Days Zanzibar Holiday : Five days in a tropical paradise like Zanzibar can be just what the doctor ordered if you’re hoping to get away from the daily grind. The island of Zanzibar is home to a rich culture and an intriguing medieval past, in addition to enticing white-sand beaches and clear waters. You’ll get to experience it all and can choose from a variety of extracurricular activities, like a romantic sunset sail.
A 5-day Zanzibar beach vacation package will honor this island’s glorious past. Your journey to Zanzibar will be as gratifying as it should be, thanks to the exotic spice plantations, the ruins, the dhows, the coconut palms swaying along the white sand beaches, and the intriguing history from the days of Portuguese, Oman Arabs, and others.
At the Zanzibar Airport/Zanzibar Ferry Terminal, our guide and driver will be waiting to welcome you. In order to facilitate identification and transportation to the accommodation, our representative will be holding a name card for you.
Your trip to Zanzibar will be more memorable and pleasurable if you use our private car with a qualified driver and guide. The Zanzibar Spice Tour, Stone Town City Tour, Safari Blue Tour, and Prison Island Boat Trip are just a few of the top things you can partake in on Zanzibar Island thanks to this itinerary.
Please be aware that our 5-day Zanzibar beach vacation package can be adjusted to fit your needs and preferences in terms of tours, accommodations, and budget. Please let us know your preferences if you would like our finest Tanzania wildlife safari included.
THE HIGHLIGHTS OF 5-DAY ZANZIBAR BEACH HOLIDAYS
- Visit Zanzibar, one of the most famous islands on the East African coast, to see its rich history and fascinating past and present.
- Visit “The Stone Town,” the oldest settlement on Zanzibar Island, to see the Portuguese and Oman Arab ruins. The tour will take you to places like The House of Wonder, The Arab Fort, Sultan Palace, the lively fish market in Darajani, the former slave market site in Mkunazini, and many other places, including Stone Town’s tiny streets and shops.
- On the southernmost portion of Zanzibar Island, you may snorkel and swim with dolphins at Menai Bay Marine Reserve.
- Visit the mangrove body of work and the endemic red colubus monkey species in the Jozani forest.
- Sail to Prison Island for additional snorkeling at stunning corals and to witness the Giant Aldabra tortoise’s breeding grounds, which includes a brief walk around the island to see some historic structures.
- Drive to Matemwe Beach, one of the island’s well-known beaches, to relax on the sand.
- From the moment of pick-up to the time of drop-off, the trip will be comfortable and private, with private transportation provided. You will always have a knowledgeable, experienced local guide with you when you go on tours.
5 DAYS ZANZIBAR BEACH HOLIDAYS ITINERARY: TOURS AND EXCURSIONS
Day 1: Arrive in Zanzibar, Walking Tour
Greetings from Zanzibar! This archipelago is the most picturesque island region in East Africa, nestled in the blue waters of the Indian Ocean. A personal driver will be waiting to take you to your hotel in Stone Town, the city’s ancient core, after you land at the main island’s airport. You’ll have some time to decompress and unwind after checking in.
Then you’ll leave for a guided walking tour of this medieval settlement. On its winding lanes, Stone Town is home to a vibrant fusion of cultures from around the world, including Arabic, African, Indian, and European. Some of Zanzibar’s oldest and most historic structures can be found in this maze of passageways, stores, bazaars, and mosques. The Arab Fort, a 17th-century defensive stronghold, is one of the most notable places you’ll see. The Sultan’s Palace and Anglican Cathedral from the 19th century, as well as the solemn location of a former slave market, are also nearby.
Day 2: Dolphin and Jozani Forest Tour
On this day, you will leave from your hotel after breakfast between 8:00 and 8:00 in the morning for a dolphin tour at Kizimkazi and a stop in the Jozani forest on the way back. Dolphine tour are offered Near the Marine Reserve near Minai Bay. View tours of Zanzibar Island. Everything will be organized for you by your guide.
Your itinerary includes snorkeling and swimming with dolphins at the stunning Minai Bay Marine Reserve. For those who will require them, snorkeling equipment is available at the starting site; typically, this consists of a mask and flippers (please speak with your guide). Since lunch is included, place your order at the starting location before the trip begins.
You’ll stop at the Jozani forest, where an endangered species of red colobus monkeys lives, on your way home, possibly at 15:00. View tours of Zanzibar Island. You will drive back hotel in Stone Town for the night after visiting the Jozani Forest.
Day 3: Boat Trip to Prison Island—Matemwe Beach
On the 3rd day of your 5 Days Zanzibar Holiday, After breakfast, as early as 9:00 a.m. at your hotel. A typical engine-powered wood dhow will take you to Prison Island; if you plan to go snorkeling, make sure to rent the necessary equipment from the boatman before setting out from Stone Town. Prison Island was formerly meant to be used as a hideout for captives during the East and Central African slave trade. When infectious diseases like cholera and yellow fever were on the rise, the island occasionally functioned as a quarantine. Some endangered Giant Aldabra tortoise species currently breed on the island. Visit Zanzibar Island Tours to learn more.
Before sailing back to the Hotel, you are welcome to eat lunch there (on your own account). Drive to Matemwe Beach in the late afternoon (55 kilometers). Time: 1:15 p.m. After checking in at the Sunshine Hotel in Zanzibar, you can relax until supper. The Matemwe beaches of Matemwe, on the northeastern shore of Zanzibar Island, are home to the Sunshine Hotel Zanzibar. Included are breakfast and dinner.
Day 4: Day at Leisure at Matemwe Beach
You can swim in the warm Indian Ocean on this day of relaxation. If you’d like, you can arrange (with the hotel) to go scuba diving at Mnemba Island or deep-sea fishing with local fishermen. The reef on the eastern beach of Zanzibar Island extends from the south to the north of the island.
Day 5: Transfer to Zanzibar Airport
Depending on your flight time, you may have a transfer to the airport in Zanzibar after breakfast to catch your journey home. End of the 5 days Zanzibar holiday Tour!
Accommodations and Package prices are on request. Please let us know the number of people traveling with you (group size). Thank you!
PACKAGE PRICE INCLUDES:
- All transfers in Zanzibar
- All activity in Zanzibar as per itinerary
- All accommodations during your stay in Zanzibar
- All meals in Zanzibar
- All entry fees during the excursions and tours are as per the itinerary.
- The value-added tax imposed by the Tanzanian government is VAT.
PACKAGE PRICE EXCLUDED:
- All flights (we arrange for you on request)
- An item of a person’s nature
- Travel insurance, if applicable
- Beverages and drinks
- Tips and gratitude for guides and hotel staff
- Other activities are not mentioned in the program.
Join us again for this breathtaking 5-day Zanzibar beach holiday. Karibu Sana!